Sunday, February 8, 2015

Post 7

This last week I turned in my building use form to the Grosse Pointe South High School athletic office. Although, I have not heard anything back yet. Before I turned in the slip, I emailed the track coach and he said that there will be no track events. When I turned in the slip they mentioned that South was hosting no home games that day however, they do not know about women's soccer yet. So, I am currently waiting on whether or not that will be free of soccer that day. Tomorrow I'm planning on either dropping into the office to check on the status of the slip or I'm going to email them to see if it is finished. After I get the slip back I have to get it signed by the activities director at south and then, I can begin the planning and advertising! I am so excited but, I'm so nervous because the date is approaching fast!! 

2 comments:

  1. The fact that you are just steps away from really completing your project motivates me! I don't know how or why, seeing how all i'm doing is making YouTube videos haha, but still! You're getting so close and it seems like it's only a matter of time before things really take off!

    ReplyDelete