Sunday, February 22, 2015

Post 8

    This past week I found that I can't host the walk on a Saturday. The school can't commit on a day where there may be school events taking place. So, I have to choose a Sunday. My choices were either May 3rd or May 10th. I requested May 3rd because May 10th is Mothers Day. I resubmitted my building use form and am now waiting to see if this will work. I'm hoping the walk will get the same if not better turnout on a sunday however, I realize it may be difficult with church going on in the morning as well. 
    I am hopeful that this day works but, with the trouble I have had, I have no more room for error and am scared that I won't be able to put this walk together as I can't start planning until I have a date. I plan on going to the athletic office and finding if the date can work tomorrow so that I can start. Once I have a date I am going to get back in touch with the founder and begin the planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment